Two Of A Kind, With A Full House!

6/18/10

Meeting Trisha Yearwood







It's Top Five Friday at Adorkable Annie, so I'm linking up my Top Five photos & memories of the honor I had to meet Trisha Yearwood at her book signing in Tulsa! My sister-in-law, Elizabeth & I went together. We rushed over to Barnes & Noble that day as soon as I got off work at noon just hoping they would still have some wristbands left...they were only giving out 300 & had started at 9am that morning, so we just knew they would be all gone! To our surprise they still had some & I think we were literally screaming on the way home with excitement!
She talked about Garth & his recipe in her cookbook for Garth's Breakfast Bowl...I haven't tried it yet, but it sure sounds yummy! She also said he makes the best coffee (they use Maxwell House) but I guess he has a special touch! Trisha's mom & sister were with her & also were signing the cookbooks. They were all so nice & so real. Trisha is just as beautiful in person as she is when you see her on TV or in magazines. I was a little shocked by how tall she was though! I'm so glad to have had the opportunity to talk to her & carry on a normal conversation!

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

This is awesome! I want to meet her! Thanks for linking up :-) Oh, and I'm so happy you're keeping up with your blog!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Thanks to you Annie! I'm gonna try to keep updating, maybe after Ian's Bday is over I can start putting more on here besides just the TFF! Right now I'm so busy with Bday planning, I just don't have time!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home