Two Of A Kind, With A Full House!

6/11/10

Top Five Green





I'm following Annie's post about all things blue, this is my first Top Five post, so I wasn't even sure what to post about! Color seems easy enough! I love the color green & anything I buy....if there is a green option, that's what I get! I have a green phone, a green ipod, green keychain etc. Here are the top 5 green things I'd love to have right now!

1. Tea Kettle-I've been wanting one for a couple years now & when I don't have the money I find the perfect one & when I do have the money they are nowhere to be found!



2. Phone-I don't have a landline, but if I did, this is what I would want! It's so cute!



3. Kitchen Valance, from JCP, this would be the perfect valance for my naked kitchen window! It would totally go with my brown & green rugs! (I'm missing the picture here....not sure what happened to it!)



4. Mary-Jane Slippers, these are from Old Navy & they look so comfy & cute! I'd love to wear these around the house!



5. Umbrella- another thing I've wanted for a couple years. Someday I WILL have one!! Love this square one from Pottery Barn!


2 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Thanks SO MUCH for playing! So fun.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

oops....not sure where my photos went!?!?!

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home